THRIFTY FINDS - UPCYCLED VINTAGE APOTHECARY BOTTLE VASES



I want to share these adorable Apothecary bottles i found at a local thrift sale recently. They sat hidden in a kitchen cupboard for a few weeks before i could decide what to do with them. These decisions are important :) The material adds a fab Autumn/Fall feel to the lounge and once again i LOVE the Lavender


These little lovelies were technically FREE. I purchased another item and the seller very kindly agreed to let me have these two bottles with my purchase. Bonus!


I don't know what the larger bottle contained, i did have a very worn cork stuck in the neck (which fell to bits when i tried to remove it) but the smaller bottle has 'San Francisco Cough Syrup' stamped on the side.


I gave them a good clean (and the certainly needed it) i think they have been stowed away for some time. I cut a section of hessian material and wrapped it around the bottle glueing it in place at the back (the sides were frayed for effect) I used jute around the centre and added a cute vintage button for added decoration.

As i LOVE my new little lavender plant at the moment and as it is blossoming so well I've added  a few sprigs of Lavender for extra prettiness :)



My lovely little Apothecary Vases look BEAUTIFUL on our fireplace beside the DIY - Lavender & Willow Heart and DIY - Vintage Jar Vase on these makes below. 


           


Enjoy :)






LINK PARTIES 
Inspire Me Please | The DIY Party | Made it Love it | The 36th Avenue | HomeWork | MondayFunday | Keeping It Simple Crafts | MopItUpMonday | Sweet Anne | Nifty Thrifty Things | Flamingo Toes | byStephanieLynn | Minettes Maze | The Casual Craftlete | Serenity You | Chic On A Shoestring | Funky Junk | Bewitch Me & Titi Party | Craft-O-Maniac | Its So Very Cheri | Skip To My Lou | Mod Vintage Life | Nancherrow | Redoux Interiors | CraftberryBush | Miss Mustard Seed | be different act normal | Just us Four | The Pin Junkie | Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons | Craft Dictator | Practically Functional | Living Better Together | Play. Party. Pin | Mommy on Demand | Cherished Bliss | From my Front Porch to Yours | Organized 31 | All Things with Purpose | A Delightsome Life | Foody Schmoody | White Lights on Wednesday | Table for Seven | My Girlish Whims | Sweet Silly Sara | Ginger Snap Crafts | JAQS Studio | The DIY Dreamer | The Life of Jennifer Dawn | Ducks 'n a Row | Someday Crafts | PinkWhen | A Pinch of Joy | Cupcakes & Crinoline | Sugar Bee Crafts | A Stroll through Life | My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia | Our Home Away from Home | Nap Time Creations | Designed by BH | designsbymissmandee

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute project. Love the bottles. Thank you so much for sharing at the Twirl & Take a Bow Party! Have an awesome week!
    Leslie
    House on the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! Great project! Thanks for sharing with us at Your Designs This Time.
    Emily & Erin
    elizabethjoandesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely idea! Love the combination of the jars, buttons, and burlap. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
    I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come
    back later in life. I want to encourage continue your great posts,
    have a nice evening!

    Solo Mediatama
    Viral Abis
    Order Lagi
    Area Cetak

    ReplyDelete