DIY - VINTAGE BUTTON PAPERCLIPS




I have very fond childhood memories of younger sister and i playing for hours with a tin of varied buttons from Mom's sewing kit, i know it sounds crazy now but we loved it. So i was beyond thrilled to find a tin of these old buttons stored in our utility the other day.

I love DIY and crafting but when it comes to sewing i will politely decline, i am awful at it, i don't enjoy it so on a whole i tend to 'steer clear' ... so aside from 'sewing' i wanted to use some of these cutesy vintage buttons for something else.


These are SO simple, anyone can give them a go. You need just THREE items





WHAT YOU DO
> Put a dab of Superglue on the back of your button
> Stick down paperclip    *watch your fingers!!
> Let it dry
> Go paperclip crazy :)


How cute! I LOVE that some of these buttons were my Moms (and some were from my Grandmother, Mom's Mom) and they now have a purpose again, i also threw in a few cuties from my craft stash.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. These are so fun! I remember doing the same thing with my mom's buttons. They were just so cool to look at. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elise :) and thank you for stopping by

      Sarah

      Delete